Delivering Affordable High Quality PV For Ireland
GENERATE ELECTRICITY FOR YOUR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY / FARM
25 YEAR GUARANTEE ON ALL PV GENERATION SOLAR PV PANELS
OVER 50% RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT POSSIBLE
Install Photovoltaic Panels for your business! Why?
- Reduce your electricity costs by €2000 to €7500 per year (@0.16c/kwh)
- Return on investment possible in less than 2.5years (ROI over 40%)
- Increase your commercial property value
- Maintenance free
- Avail of Advanced capital allowance scheme or similar
- Use green loans to cover costs
- Easy to retrofit or on new build
- Lasts over 25years—guaranteed
- Suitable for most commercial properties or dairy farms
- Does not effect your electricity – only less expensive
Use PV Generation! Why?
- Experts in energy technologies and roofing
- Deliver quality and value
- We make it as simple as possible, by communicating on your behalf with the necessary agencies e.g. ESB Networks.
The Install Process
- Site survey to suit you
- Install in 1 to 3 days
- Fully tested
Above: PV installation on office
PV works in Ireland
Ireland gets as much solar radiation as Germany where there are over 1.5m installations.
In Germany this has been underpinned by government subsidies, but now PV costs have come down to an extent that with our high electricity prices we can now also benefit from this robust and proven technology.
Installations also generate when not in direct sunlight, at a reduced rate, but in the Munster region systems usually produce over 1000kWh per year per kWP installed.
We have sites where you can see these PV systems workings
What the costs and returns
Your PV system generates electricity which you use in your business. The system is sized to ensure any excess and export to the grid is minimized. The return on your investment is in the region of 20% to 60%, and potentially more with running costs are zero.
Many banks are offering green improvement loans at rates of about 6.5%. This means that you can even make a return even if you borrow the money to cover installation costs.
Your business / farm will use most of your own generation. For a small additional fee you can add a PowerDiverter which will divert any possible electricity export to your immersion heater for small installations, where appropriate.
WHY GO SOLAR?
• Reduce your electricity bills by up to 70%.
• Reduce your carbon footprint.
• Add value to your property.
• Increase your BER rating.
• Power diverter add on available to give you 60% of your hot water, free, all year round.
• No moving parts and no maintenance required.
• Reduce your dependency on fossil fuels.
• Safeguard against any rises in energy costs by your current provider.
• 30 year product warranty.
• Grants up to €3800 available.
WHY CHOOSE US?
• 3000+ Installations Nationwide.
• 40 Years Industry Experience.
• SEAI Vetted and Approved Installer.
• 100% SEAI Inspection Pass Rate.
• 40+ Staff providing 24/7/365 cover.
• Fully certified, trained & experienced installers.
• Extremely client focused.
• Grant Application Assistance.
• Finance Options Available.