We keep solar installations simple and easy
Step 1 - Solar Assessment
Free of charge, we provide a solar assessment of your premises to see whether going solar is the right move for you and answer any questions you may have.
Step 2 - Site Survey
We visit your property to inspect your roof and gather information for our solar team. We then custom design a system best suited to your needs.
Step 3 - Equipment Installation
A standard installation is completed in just one day, with both the roof and electrical teams working together.
The installation of the PV Modules is comprised of the following steps:
- Your installation teamwill arrive at your property at the pre-arranged time.
- The PV Modules will be mounted in the agreed location.
- Electricity supply is temporarily disconnected for a few minutes while the PV system is wired into the house fuse board.
- Electricity supply is immediately reconnected and the PV system and all connection points are fully tested.
- When your PV system is fully installed, a handover pack will be sent to you with all necessarypaperwork for your system.
PV Generation are registered electrical contractors. We are operating to the relevant national standards and technical rules. For all our installations, we always supply our clients with a Completion Certificate.