Stylish, energy efficient, sustainable electric heating solution with smart, app enabled control
Completely changing the way we heat ourselves
PVG’s Herschell Heaters are without a doubt the future of heating. Energy efficient, highly controllable, stylish and discrete, comfortable and sustainable heating when you want it, where you want it.
Easy to install, no maintenance and easy to control. Herschell Far Infrared heaters have zero light and slight operation with no fumes. Combines with solar to give FREE heating and zero CO2.
Infrared is the invisible transfer of radiant heat. There are different wavelengths of Infrared. Short/Medium are more intense, Far (or Longwave) is less intense.
It’s mostly the sun’s short and medium-wave infrared that reaches us here on earth, but when absorbed by the surface of the Earth, that heat is radiated back as longwave (far) infrared. So, the feeling of heat from a hot wall or beach is far infrared. This is completely naturaland safe.
Our bodies absorb and emit far infrared and any object that is colder than you will absorb your heat. This loss of heat will make you feel cold. In a cold room, the building will “take” your heat and make you feel cold.
But if we heat the walls, ceiling and floor of a building (“the Thermal Mass”) using Herschel Infrared, the room will stoptaking away our body heat and radiate back the infrared, making us feel warm. This is a warmth that is almost impossible to achieve with central heating that just heats the air and does very little to heat the thermal mass of the building.
ir heater enquiry
IR Heater Benefits:
- IR Heaters are one of the cheapest heating options available. A kilowatt hour of electricity only costs around 14 pence.
- A lot more efficient than other heating options such as air source heat pumps (by up to 20%), efficient digital electrical radiators (by up to 40%) and a staggering 50-60% on underfloor and electric night storage heaters.
- One of the greenest heating solutions available with a minimal carbon footprint.
- A stunning modern design with various finish options e.g. Framed, mirror, printed image…
- Minimal space required as best practice would be to ceiling or wall mount.
- IR heaters heat the walls and furniture. Once heated, the internal room acts a store of “THERMAL MASS” which retains heat much better than air.
- You can feel the infrared from the heaters around 3 meters from the heater.