Call Centre Agent
Full Job Description
Our well-established Solar company is looking for an energetic, positive, passionate team player to join our Monaghan based Call Centre.
As a highly recognized and trusted solar company, this is a career-building opportunity for a highly motivated individual to become our Call Centre Agent, at our Monaghan Head Office.
Are you ready to help others save money, while saving the environment? This is a much sought after opportunity to be part of the future of energy & climate change.
About the role:
We’re searching for an on-site Call Centre Agent who doesn’t just sell the idea of solar and execute lead acquisition, but will build a team around them that reflects their enthusiasm and passion. Our Call Agent Team believes in teamwork, while making the sales experience for our potential customers extraordinary. We are looking for self-motivated and eager professional to join our growing team. We will provide all equipment and thorough training to guarantee your success! This role is 100% on-site with no option for hybrid/remote working.
Our ‘INSIDE APPOINTMENT SETTERS’ will call on new and aged customers who may have had interest in solar at one point in time; or consumers who have agreed to receive information for solar through a self-guided advertisement online. You will discuss the benefits of solar with the goal of setting up a qualified appointment for our Solar Sales Specialist. Selected candidates must be friendly with strong phone and verbal communication skills, along with active listening skills and proficient with a computer. You must be poised to handle and overcome objections in a positive manner.
- Ensure calls are effective, high quality, maintained, and followed up on
- Objection handling
- Checking Roof Viable on google maps
- CAN DO ATTITUDE
- Continuously ensure to meet targets and KPI’s are achieved
- Must be able to maintain a high volume of outbound calls and hit KPI’s themselves.
- NO selling, book a free assessment for Irish homeowners that have inquired about Solar PV.
- Encourage customers to check out our review’s on Google and Social media
- Most of all, book high Quality appointments !
- Min 1 years’ experience in customer service, retail, hospitality or sales environment. However, if you love talking and have a positive attitude with a high drive this is the job for you! We will train you!!
- Excellent communication skills
- Above average influencing skills.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to comprehend and simplify the benefits of solar to potential customers
- Ensure that the call center goals are met
- Demonstrated experience of hitting key targets and KPIs
- Willing to work on-site at our business premises in Scotstown, Co. Monaghan
- Monthly Bonuses, Individual Sales commission
- Working with the most reputable solar company in Ireland with a fun vibrate workforce
- Strong industry knowledge and technical support
- Friendly team culture
- Ongoing training, guidance, and monitoring
- A product that is government subsidized
- Help save the environment
- Fresh leads daily to help you achieve your target
We are looking for a STAR to join our team… and are ready to employ you NOW… If you fit ALL of the above, expect an interview!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €22,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Monthly bonus
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Expected start date: 27/03/2023