PV Generation are a fast growing Photovoltaic, battery and control system installer based in Cork. The company was founded 3 years ago and has grown with an expanding market in the renewable sector. We have installed over 300 systems across the country on commercial and residential buildings. The imperative to de-carbonise our economy and deliver quality systems is at the company’s core.
To help underpin our expansion we are hiring a full-time Renewable Energy Sales Engineer to help support our expanding business to work in our Cork office.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities: –
- Developing a domestic and commercial project sales pipeline
- Managing the sales process from customer queries to SEAI grant completion
- Carrying out site surveys
- Supporting renewables system specification development and costings
- Supporting installation scheduling and back office operations
- Adhering to and improving quality management systems
- Liaising with suppliers and strategic partners
- Passion for renewable technologies
- Technical Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
- Ability to work with teams
- Relevant experience in related field
- Considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the job holder to meet quality standards and work deadlines
- Forward thinking approach and be able to work independently
- Full clean driving license and own transport
This is a full-time or part-time position that will offer a competitive salary and opportunity for progression in an expanding company. Salary dependent on experience.